Saturday, April 14, 2007

school concert.

Last night was my school's annual malam bakat.an event everyone loves,including me=).i sang stand up for love by destiny's child.haha.i was so nervous.haha.i cracked a little bit towards the end but oh well.i had my fun anyway.it was nice standing on stage.hahaha.i loved it ;)

here are some pictures.i didn't get a chance to take the performances.but i took loads of pictures with the performers.hahaha.


these are the future TVXQ's!!haha.
they danced so well!!!especially the guy in the front.he's really energetic.they danced "oh" by tvxq.sprayed their hair grey though.looked kinda weird,like old men dancing.XD


this is soong yan!she sang somewhere over the rainbow.a duet with her cousin;p. really really really sweet girl.

jamie!!our school choir's conductor!!!

the talented and LOUD sisters.agnes plays the violin and anna plays the piano!!i love them!!

the other fun part bout last night was my friends!!!we went crazy.AS USUAL.haha.

fiona came!!!missed her so much!



big bunch of US.

weng hong came too!=D



best buds in school.siok yen and victor.we are the three musketeers!!or maybe the three blind mice.....o.O.hahaha.



took this from a friend.

me and my dungu face on stage.as always.hahahaha.



thats all!special thanks to my Mommy and Aunty Serene!!she did my make up and hair!!

my first ever post.hope you enjoyed it! ;p

No comments: