Friday, May 25, 2007

teacher's day.

today...is a day we appreciate our teachers and what they've done for us!


teacher's day = FUN!


a bunch of us invaded the teacher's office...hehehe.here are some of my teachers in school...

this is my form teacher.pn.aklima.we all call her AK5.haha.actually...i always bully her wan.XD.*operasi mogok tidur*

this is pn rose!my chemistry teacher..

this...pn.liao..is my moral teacher...her favourite line is..:"i give you sahsiah D arh!!!!"...some ppl call her popiah.she hates it when they do.hahaha.so mean la.she's a really cute teacher.when she's not angry...

this is another pn. liao.she's my math teacher...used to be my phyisics teacher last year..she loves my nails.hahahahaha.


mr.tan!!my addmath teacher...with....big...nostrils...he's nice..hahaha.

this is my biology teacher!! pn.sarinderjeet.

my ex-addmath teacher..pn.lee.she's a really really dedicated teacher..and a really good one too.she makes addmath seem easy.hahaha.too bad she's not teaching me this year =(

ah...this is my FAVOURITE teacher....to bully!!!hahahaha.siok yen and i always go...HI TEACHER!!!when we see her and she doesn't like it...coz she said we're treating her like she's deaf...hahahhaa.we just get enthusiastic everytime we see her.hehe.

my history teacher!mr.siva..he's really really RANDOM.can relate sejarah to anything possible...hahaha.he's sporting..

the teachers played their usual game of musical chair...hehe.

finally...here are the pictures from our CAMWHORE session...teehee =D

hahahaha.random =)
presenting..my besties..the camwhorers of the day..hahaha.they've gotten my disease =p
hahaha.kissy face =X.look at victor...XD
hear no evil. see no evil. speak no evil.
ahahhahahah!!these three are the classic LALA poses.52o.vic doing 2.siok doing 0.me doing 5.XD


ah..the craziness.hehe.i love my friends.love them to bits!!teacher's day wouldn't be fun without them!


i like this picture =).look at siok..haha.





that's all =)





*off to family camp.*





wooohooo!

No comments: