Wednesday, March 19, 2008

ahhhh..i'm sooo bored now =(. well i don't usually blog, unless if something really exciting happens, or when i have pictures to do all the talking for me. but i have to do something. so i chose to blog. thanks for being here for me my bloggie! haha.


hmmmm. what should i blog about then?


oh oh. i've been driving to college! hehehe. so far i'm still in one piece..no scratches or dents on the precious. though i did hit this one particular curb. TWICE. stupid curb. haha. but amazingly there weren't any scratches or anything k. i know i know. you must be thinking i'm a big noob to hit the same curb twice. but hey. at least i didn't call you and say,"where am i now?!". hahaha. my sense of direction IS improving. hard to believe? believe it.


i need to go back to my high school one of these days. i miss it sooo much >.<. i miss choir the most. choir choir choir choir!!!! i miss all the hardcore practices. how my teacher screams when we slurr or when we don't sing from our diaphragms. i miss the fact that we get to cut class to practice for a competition. ahh..wonderful times.


hehe. nothing much ade la. this post is kinda..boring. of course la. i keep ALL the interesting bits to myself!!! =p


cheers =)

No comments: