Saturday, August 29, 2009

Mien's got nothing to do.

Wooohoo.

As you can see, I changed my blogskin! I don't even know why bother changing blogskins when I don't update as often. Oh well, just felt the itch to get rid of the boring black and gold one (which i thought was really nice). With this blogskin I even get to upload a picture of myself! How random..

See my heading? That's a warning to anyone who reads this blog. Most of the things here makes no sense. Unless you're looking for some brainless past time, I suggest you skip to another blog ;)

Had a slice of heaven today,


Satisfied my craving for cheesy cheese cake. Thanks manny, you're the sweetest ;D

I realized, Bangsar Village is a very, very depressing place to shop.

Till then (:

p.s. The small fonts are to annoy some of the people I love so much :D (you know you love me too)

No comments: