Thursday, August 27, 2009

Short and Sweet

Since the last time I blogged, I:

(In no particular order)

Worked as an ambassador for a gaming company called Asiasoft,


Met some awesome people along the way..


Bought new sneakers,


It was LOVE at first sight!

Went for a hike (>.<) @Bukit Gasing,


Wasn't really satisfying because the peak.. wait. Wasn't even a peak..

Celebrated my 19th birthday,


A memorable one ;)


Drank the biggest cup of milk tea @ Wong Kok Char Chan Teng,


No, I didn't finish that alone..


Celebrated my Aunt Shirley's birthday,


Family Portrait @ Ming Room


Ate the yummiest CheeseCake @ Marmalade's,


Craving for it right now.


Enjoyed Calvin and Hobbes,


Comes in handy when you're bored :D


Met the loveliest dog ever,


Daisy, the lovable, hugable, squishable golden retriever.


Took time to admire the sky,


After a day of classes..


Drove my car under the moonlight,


Hey, I'm never allowed to drive at night, so this is worth blogging about =p. Thanks to my crazy class that ended at 8pm.


Drew a family portrait during a 3-hour Psych compulsory class,


<3>

Went to Sungai Klah's hot springs with IMPACT,


(photo courtesy of Christopher Ho)
Hot springs on a hot day.

Celebrated FGA USJ's 13th birthday,


Was fun!


Watched UP in 3D!,

It was worth every penny!!!!

Till next time! :D

No comments: