Wednesday, June 27, 2007

New Look.

hey people!!!nice eh my new blogskin??hehe.thanks aud!!!i got kinda bored with the old one..it looked so emo..plus i'm over that break up already..so i decided to change to a brighter and a more cheerful blogskin!!!weeeee!have been really really hyper these few days..why?hmmmm.i won't tell you.hehehehehe.


here's something bout my class that i wanna share with you guys..this group of guys decided to modify the clsas board a lil bit..they added a few stuff to the english section to admire this guy named justin mah.there..in other words they totally destroyed the english section...

see what i mean...

that's not justin mah...but they used that pic coz justin has the largest muscles around.

this article is funny...it's supposed to be "a man who marries sisters".



who is this great justin mah you ask?well he's just a normal guy who loves body building in my school.hahahahaha.yes.the guys in my class too free ade.nothing better to do.





one more thing...introducing....another one of my sampat friend...hahahahha.hmmmm...what's she looking at...hahahahhahah!!!she's not miang la.this was just a candid shot.hahahaha.meet my friend kai kai!!!
of course..we love her..<3

oh yeah.i'm going for a choir competition tomorrow..wish me luck!!

i'm happy=)

No comments: