Friday, June 22, 2007

RANDOM SAMPATNESS.

these are the sampatness that goes on in my house EVERY FRIDAY.yes.i'm serious.every single friday.you see...i have this really really good friend.her name is siok yen.she's my best buddy in school!she comes over every single friday just to TORTURE me....nah.we go to the same tuition on fridays...that explains why she comes over every friday.she'll follow me home..have lunch at my place then go for tuition together..abuse me like CRAZY..that's normal right?(except for the abusin part T.T)...but AFTER tuition is when the sampatness begins...see for yourself.

did i mention that she's abit TOO clingy???hahahaha.she loves me.i'm just too IRRESISTABLE XD
there she is...imitating our school's cheerleading team blitzerz.this is the first step of their routine...
there she goes....there she goes again...lalalala.hahahaha.

our sampatness definitely includes camwhoring =D teehee.

the things i do for friends...

do not..i repeat...DO NOT be decieved by her pretty face and innocent look.she's evil....hahahaha.

well siok...sometimes i DO wanna shoot you in the head for always pinching me everywhere,kissing me and abusing me with whatever you have in your hands..hehe.but i still love you all the same...love you to bits! *muacks*

mooo mooo XD have fun!

wahahahaha.

No comments: