Sunday, July 8, 2007

awesome carnival today..the best one so far. my teman for the day.
my decorated school.and that's my principle,giving her speech.
the sausageman!
cameras for sale too!
paintball!!
victor makes me laugh =)
my breakfast.
hit the target and a water balloon will fall on his head.
flying fox!
basketball competition..
there was this hot dog eating competition...whoever finishes this plate of really really spicy hot dog wins.and trust me.it's really really spicy...the winner's hands were shaking when he finished the plate of hot dogs.
they're also required to finish that cup of coke.
eat! eat! eat!


dunking machine!

fioooona!!!!!

fiona and i were bored so we got ourselves tatooed.


some guys were shuffling at the tapak perhimpunan.NOT that impressive.haha.


hitz.fm came!

fly fm as well!

finally..my most loyal companion!!!!i would melt without you buddy!!

i was helping out at the ice kacang stall today.so i'm kinda pro at making ice kacang now.ice kacang anyone?hehe.there were even clothings for sale!RM5 for two pieces!no matter what you choose.WHOAA.but the clothings are rejected by FOS..still..if you dig properly you're bound to find a few nice ones=) wheee.or you can just but any random shirt and wear it as pajamas.awesome!

i still want the fish!!!!!!=(

No comments: