Saturday, July 21, 2007

missing you.

I MISS YOU.


i miss you so very very very much.

come back to me!!

i miss the way you look.

i miss the way you sound.

i miss the way you light up everytime you saw me.

i miss the way i hold you.

i miss the way you would remind me of things that i often forget.

i miss the way you wake me up in the morning.

i miss the fact that you were always there for me.

i miss the way you,indirectly,helped me when i'm down.

i miss the times you played your music when there was none.

i miss the times you entertained me when i was bored.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

i just miss you so so so so much!!!!


i miss you my k750i....come back to me.

(i took this picture during the estee lauder sales...the day this precious got stolen)

how i wish i hadn't leave you alone....

i'm sorry.it's all my fault T.T

No comments: