Tuesday, July 31, 2007

today!

Thank you guys for making my 17th birthday a MOST memorable one for me!!!

victor!tho you had to leave at three,thanks for waiting for me from 1.10 till 2.20.hehe.

thanks guys for the oh-so-DELICIOUS ice cream!!!

mmmmmmm<3<3

thank you for the great time!
thank you weng hong!!for sushi and for being our cameraman!(tho anna tormented you like crazy =p)


at home....

my birthday cake!!!cuuuute!!
a big thank you to my daddy and mommy!!!thank you for loving me and for everything you guys had done for me in the past 17 years!!i wouldn't be who i am today without the both of you!!!
lastly..thank you yuyu and yunny!!for the really "hard" prezziehunt..and the sweet cards...and presents..and birthday shouts..and squeezeyoutodeath hugs!!!thank you!
ahh.my friends got me sea monkeys!!!can't wait to see them come alive!!!weee! (sea monkeys are some....instant pets..)haha.
thank you!!=)



1 comment:

Ash T said...

Wohoo, green sea monkeys! I can't wait to see it too. XD